Apple has added NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition to its “Coming Soon” list of titles in the Arcade tab of the App Store.
With an expected launch date of October 18, the hit NBA 2K series is bringing an exclusive copy of the game for this year’s release on Apple Arcade. Includes an all-new ‘Greater’ mode.
Coming soon to Apple Arcade; NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition is the latest installment in the world-famous NBA 2K franchise. Exclusive to Apple Arcade, test your skills in the all-new ‘Greatest’ mode. Complete challenges and earn points to see who really is the greatest attacker, or shooter, Or a playmaker, or a defender in the NBA. For the first time, you can face 20 NBA players from Season 76 of the NBA, like Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, Luka Doncic, and NBA legends, like Michael Jordan, Shaquille O’Neill, and Dirk Nowitzki.”
You can click “Get” on the game’s Apple Arcade menu here to download it automatically as soon as it becomes available on October 18.
Key Features of NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition
- Begin your NBA journey – from young rookie to NBA legend
- Create your own launcher and choose physical characteristics such as height, wingspan, weight, playing style and more
- Choose your position and play for your favorite NBA team
- Tweak your stats and build: become a 3-point specialist or take control of the paint and swipe it
- Enter your MyCOURT and practice the exercises and tutorials to improve your abilities
- Become the General Manager and Head Coach of your favorite NBA franchise and build your own NBA dream team in The Association
- Manage your NBA roster and make deals, sign free agents, explore promising prospects, and control your team’s finances
Quick Match Modes:
- Test your skills with authentic basketball gameplay, choose your favorite NBA team and play against rivals from all over the NBA in 5v5 basketball games
- Blacktop mode: select your favorite players and play basketball in 1v1, 3v3 or 5v5 modes
Online multiplayer mode:
- Choose one of the 30 NBA teams and go head-to-head with a friend in 3v3 street basketball in Blacktop vs Friend mode
- Online Multiplayer Games: Play PVP basketball in real time in online matches
- Play alone or against friends via iCloud — on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV.
- Compatibility with Xbox or PS DualShock Controllers
FTC: We use affiliate links to earn income. more.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: