“My favorite part of owning a bakery over the holidays would be all the decorations,” Heizer said. “The bakery is decorated, the music is playing, the lights are on and the smell of all the baked goods.”
Cherry Shortbread Cookie Recipe from Luke’s Custom Cakes
1. Beat softened butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Scrape the bowl periodically.
2. Combine flour and salt and sift into a separate bowl.
3. Add the flour and salt to the butter mixture and mix until the dough comes together.
4. Add chopped dried cherries and mini chocolate chips. Mix until homogeneous.
5. Place the cookie dough on a long strip of cling film to form a log. Using the plastic wrap to help, slowly form a log shape and roll with the cling film to form a log.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
7. Remove log from refrigerator and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
8. Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
source : https://folobooks.com/