The holiday season features some of the best fall produce and flavor, including sweet potatoes, pecans, apples, and berries, to name a few. Whether you’re hosting a big family holiday event or an intimate dinner with friends, these recipes are guaranteed to be a hit.
We hope these beautiful cream pie recipes will make your mouth water for the holiday season!
1. Banana Cream Pie
Source: banana cream pie
Cool, creamy and topped with coconut whipped cream and caramel sauce, this banana cream pie by Gabrielle Sainte-Claire is the ultimate pleasure.
2. The best banana cream pie
Source: The best banana cream pie
If you’re a banana cream pie connoisseur (like us), you’ll be wowed by this recipe. Rita Mary – his The best banana cream pie already. The crumbly date crust is topped with a decadent date caramel, topped with ripe bananas, then topped with velvety coconut cream and a few extra banana slices for good measure.
3. No-Bake Mango Raspberry Cream Pie
Source: No-Bake Mango-Raspberry Cream Pie
This vegan No-Bake Mango-Raspberry Cream Pie recipe for Gretchen Award is easier than it looks! The best part is that you don’t have to turn on the oven! It’s bursting with delicious raspberry and mango flavors, then topped with vegan whipped cream. The recipe calls for vegan cream cheese as the base for both layers of filling, but if you don’t have vegan cream cheese, you can substitute cashew cream instead. Just add the latter after cooking the mixture on the stove. You can also use mango slices instead of the golden sandwich cookie layer. This Mango Raspberry Cream Pie is such a crowd pleaser – you have to try it!
Winter Cookbook: Comforting Plant-Based Recipes for the Colder Months
As the seasons change and the weather gets cooler, there really is nothing better than spending time in the kitchen with loved ones while cooking hearty, comforting plant-based meals. This vegan winter cookbook includes 75 awesome vegan recipes with great photos! With this cookbook, you’ll find countless comforting recipes to inspire you and help you make the most of winter’s wide variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables! This cookbook features warm, comforting, plant-based recipes like Creamy Chestnut Pesto Pasta and Cashew Creamed Mushroom Bisque, festive sweets like Cinnamon Glaze Cookies and Ginger Brownies topped with caramel, and bowls of roasted winter vegetables with couscous, Romesco sauce and tahini fillet. , this cookbook has everything you need to create a great winter spread!
4. Chocolate Cream Pie
Source: Chocolate cream pie
Impress your guests with this extremely delicious, yet very easy to prepare dish. Chocolate cream pie by Rouxbe.
5. Coconut Lime Ice Cream Pie with Chocolate Crust
Source: Coconut Lime Ice Cream Pie with a Chocolate Crust
Chocolate and lime is not a flavor combination you often come across, but it Coconut Lime Ice Cream Pie with a Chocolate Crust by Gin Butters is proof that it should happen more often. A sweet and creamy coconut lime ice cream pie nestled in a rich chocolate almond crust. The flavors balance out and the result is a cool, creamy and refreshing summer treat.
6. Raw Banana and Monkey Cream Pie
Source: Raw monkey and banana cream pie
This magnificent Raw monkey and banana cream pie by Florian NOUH looks fantastic and is incredibly easy – you only need six ingredients. Plus, this recipe blends a rich date crust with a banana, peanut, and chocolate filling to create a perfectly balanced and dangerously addictive dessert.
7. Boston Cream Pie
Source: Boston cream pie
Two layers of moist vanilla cake, a thick layer of creamy pastry cream and an easy chocolate ganache filling make this vegan Boston cream pie by Nicole Dunai irresistible!
8. No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie
Source: No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie
Strawberries and coconut cream are a heavenly combination. Do that No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie recipe for Stacey Horler Nothing could be simpler, mix a few ingredients and end up with this beautiful creation – strawberry cream pie. Super easy, super healthy and super delicious. That’s the beauty of raw desserts, they don’t take long to make and they’re damn good for you.
9. Coconut Cream Pie with Blackberry Chia Jam
Source: Coconut Cream Pie with Blackberry Chia Jam
I’ve done quite a bit of research on different types of vegan pie crusts and coconut cream fillings. Most of the recipes seemed extremely rich, as many of the toppings used cashews as a base. I wanted to keep it a little lighter, so I used silken tofu. This Coconut Cream Pie with Blackberry Chia Jam is not for people who are afraid of a little oil, because a flaky pie crust simply does not work without it. The fat used in this pie by Kat Kothgasser is coconut oil, so it’s not all bad and it’s delicious!
10. California Fig Chocolate Cream Pie
Source: California Fig Chocolate Cream Pie
Chocolate cream pie may seem like a traditional recipe, but the ingredients in this California Fig Chocolate Cream Pie recipe for Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD are anything but! This pie is filled with unprocessed plant ingredients, including both a vegetable and a fruit! A whole plant based chocolate cream pie sweetened with figs. Creamy and firm texture. No-bake crust without flour, oil or refined sugar.
11. Raw Chocolate Cream Pie
Source: Raw Chocolate Cream Pie
This plant Raw Chocolate Cream Pie is creamy yet light, decadent yet wholesome. If you like chocolate with roasted nuts and fresh fruit, you’ll love this tart of Julie Zimmer!
12. Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Source: Peanut butter cream pie
How can you go wrong with the classic peanut butter and chocolate combo? This Peanut butter cream pie recipe for Jessica MeyersAltman is for a creamy peanut butter pie on a chocolate cinnamon crust. Surely everyone begs for more than one share.
Simple ways to help the planet:
- Eat less meat: To download food monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help you reduce your environmental footprint, save animals, and get healthy. You can also purchase a paper or electronic copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce your fast mode footprint: Take the lead by mobilizing against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like small rescue that raise awareness of important issues through zero-waste recycled clothing designed to be returned and remade again and again.
- Support independent media: Public funding gives us a greater chance to continue providing high quality content. Please consider support us by making a donation!
- Sign a petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals and the planet.
- Stay informed: Keep up to date with the latest news and essential stories about animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do what you can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse things, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote wisely, wash cold, get rid of fossil fuels, save water, buy wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, save energy, compost, and don’t forget the microplastics and microbeads lurking in household products and routine personal care!
source : https://folobooks.com/
Leave a Comment